Madurodam is participating in the national test days to see how we can safely open again in the Netherlands. On this day we may receive a one-off maximum of 1500 visitors who have been tested negative. Children up to and including 12 years do not need to be tested.
Do you want to participate in the test day?
That's possible! Follow these steps and come and enjoy Madurodam:
- First book one or more tickets for April 17 in our webshop
- Booking succesful? Then make an appointment for a corona test via testenvoortoegang.nl. Please note, the test result must not be older than 40 hours before your arrival time.
- Bring your negative test, ID and your admission ticket with you on April 17
And, last but not least, have fun!
We have listed the most frequently asked questions for you here.
Make your choice
Reserve a time slot before your arrival and order the number of tickets you (still) need. From € 16.50.
Buy your tickets in advance and book later your day and time of arrival. For € 21.50.
Do you already have an entrance ticket or discount pass? Then book your day and time of arrival here.
- First choose whether you already have a subscription or entrance tickets, or whether you still need to buy (part of) your tickets.
- Do you already have valid tickets through a reseller like Tiqets or Viator or do you have a discount card, then choose option 3 above and book. Always bring your valid entrance ticket and your time slot reservation with you during your visit.
- Children up to and including 2 years old have free access, but must be included in the reservation. So reserve a place for them too.
- Are you not able to come? Then always contact us to have your ticket rebooked (if that is possible for that ticket type) to another day and/or time. Otherwise, your place will remain occupied without anyone coming.