Step into Armin van Buuren’s shoes and mix your own beats. Want to learn to fly? You can do that at Schiphol! And in the port of Rotterdam you can fill ships with containers. Of course we also have an exciting treasure hunt for you and lemonade and pictures to colour waiting. At the end of the afternoon, you can enjoy a delicious birthday meal! Don’t forget to let loose in the playground!
You can give your children's party 7 days a week in Madurodam. This is what we will have in store for you:
- You and your friends will be welcomed festively. The kids Champagne and pictures to colour will be waiting for you.
- You and your friends will then head into the park for an exciting treasure hunt. Will you be able to solve all the clues?
- A delicious children's menu. You will find more information about this below.
- After a delicious meal, you can let off some steam in the playground.
The children’s menu
- a snack (croquette or cheese soufflé)
- Apple purée
- Voucher for an ice cream
- Small gift
The Kids’menu can be picked up in the restaurant and take in a place you like. By nice weather take a sit in the picknick area!
The children’s party costs €17.50 per child. The following rules apply for all children’s parties:
- A minimum of six children
- The minimum age is four
- Two supervising adults receive free entry per group
- Additional supervisor(s) buy a regular online ticket
- For extra catering options, regular prices apply
Enthusiastic? Book your children’s party at least 3 working days.
Children's parties are possible 7 days a week, also during school holidays.